If you want to ship out of Taiwan, please contact us first! We will answer the fee of shipping.
Freeride / DH (26", 27.5")
Introduced in 2014, the RV1 continues to gain speed in with added options for 2015. The RV1 suspension fork features a host of innovative features, including carbon leg guards to protect the magnesium casting, Neutra-Valve bleed ports to release pressure built up in the lowers, and a super lightweight crown and casting design to create a 200mm travel fork at 2767 grams. With new crown options, including drop crowns and dedicated offsets for 27.5” wheels, and the tried and trusted twin-tube HLR damping system, the RV1 is THE fork for performance minded riders everywhere.
• The HLR damper is a twin-tube, cartridge based damper which features high and low speed, independently adjustable compression and rebound damping adjustment.
• Carbon fork guards protecting the magnesium lower legs.
• Neutra Valve pressure release valves to neutralize internal pressure providing the most consistent spring rate characteristics.
• Nvolve Wiper seals reducing seal drag and increasing durability
• Single Bolt 20mm Pinch Axle
• Clip on frame guards
• Weight: 6.1lbs/2767 grams
• Wheel Size: 26 inch or 27.5 inch
• Travel: 200mm
• Stanchion: 36mm Aluminium
• Spring: Coil
• Damper: Twin Tube HLR Cartridge
• Adjustments: High and Low Speed Compression, Rebound
• Steerer: 1 1/8th Dual Crown
• Axle: Bolt-On 20mm
• Features: Neutra Valves, Fork Guards
• Colors: Matte Black, Smoked Chrome
• Axle to Crown: 26in. 569mm, 27.5in. 579mm @ 200mm of travel