If you want to ship out of Taiwan, please contact us first! We will answer the fee of shipping.
Enduro / Freeride (26", 27.5")
For 2015, the X-Fusion Metric fork now boasts dedicated crown offsets for both 26 and 27.5” wheels. The Metric fork features a host of other innovative features, including carbon leg guards to protect the magnesium casting, Neutra-Valve bleed ports to release pressure built up in the lowers, Flux-Piston air spring system to reduce internal seal drag significantly, and a super light weight crown and casting design to create a 180mm travel fork at 2200 grams. With the increased control that dedicated offsets offer, and utilizing the tried and trusted HLR damping system, the Metric is THE fork for performance minded riders everywhere.
• The HLR damper is a twin-tube, cartridge based damper which features high and low speed, independently adjustable compression and rebound damping adjustment.
• Carbon fork guards protecting the magnesium lower legs.
• Flux Piston to minimize air spring friction while under loads.
• Neutra Valve pressure release valves to neutralize internal pressure providing the most consistent spring rate characteristics.
• Nvolve Wiper seals reducing seal drag and increasing durability.
• Single Bolt 20mm Pinch Axle.
• Optimised crowns for 26 and 27.5 wheels
• The 26" wheel version can be internally modified to run 27.5" a wheel
• Weight: 5lbs/2268 grams
• Wheel Size: 26 inch or 27.5 inch
• Travel: 180mm (ITA 150-180mm)
• Stanchion: 36mm Aluminium
• Spring: Air w/ Flux Piston
• Damper: Twin Tube HLR Cartridge
• Adjustments: High and Low Speed Compression, Rebound, Air Spring
• Steerer: Tapered
• Axle: Bolt-On 20mm
• Features: Neutra Valves, Fork Guards
• Colors: Matte Black, Smoked Chrome
• Axle to Crown: 26in. 565mm, 27.5in. 570mm @ 180mm of travel